View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 07:10 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Depends what excites you. I love value at WR and I don't see it rounds 3-4.

KC needs a difference maker to replace Sammy. If you want a cheap replacement for DRob, sure, that's doable.

Right now I like Darden late. Could see us using Tamarion Terry as a cheap DRob replacement.

No interest in getting another guy too high who will not push Mecole.
What excites me are receivers in the 6-0 to 6-2 and 190-215 lb range that have quickness first and speed second. I've been on guys like McLaurin, Diggs, and Gabriel Davis in the past.

Dyami Brown and Tylan Wallace are the two guys I think I like the most in terms of value after day 1. I don't know if we can get Wallace without a trade-up, but I'd take Brown.

Guys like McLauren and Diggs and so on (past round 2) are kind of needles in the proverbial haystack. You're lucky if you get 1 or 2 a year that really exceeds their draft stock.

Now, being able to get that guy hasn't been something the Chiefs have been too great at sans Tyreek.

My guy this year from a sleeper perspective is definitely Frank Darby out of Arizona State. He doesn't get much love but he has speed, he has quickness, he has good size, and he uses his hands to beat press.

Smith-Marsette doesn't fit my normal profile from a weight perspective but he's got some height and he's got speed and quickness. I like him alot and think he's one of the most underrated prospects in the draft. He's more a Robby Anderson type in terms of build. Not quite as tall.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.