View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:43 PM   #51
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I think there's going to be some really good value picks in the 3rd and 4th that will fit this offense.

Three guys I'm really high on are:
Dyami Brown, North Carolina (Might consider him in the 2nd)
Ihmir Smith-Marsette, Iowa (Underrated!)
Anthony Schwartz, Auburn

Then there are a ton of smaller guys that fit best in slot roles but they are all pretty good players. I think a few of these guys are going to be really productive in their roles:
Amari Rodgers, Clemson
Marquez Stevenson, Houston
Shi Smith, South Carolina
Dwayne Eskridge, Western Michigan
Dazz Newsome, South Carolina
Whop Philyor, Indiana
Depends what excites you. I love value at WR and I don't see it rounds 3-4.

KC needs a difference maker to replace Sammy. If you want a cheap replacement for DRob, sure, that's doable.

Right now I like Darden late. Could see us using Tamarion Terry as a cheap DRob replacement.

No interest in getting another guy too high who will not push Mecole.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.