View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 07:20 PM   #683
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
My work week sucked, but it is hard to complain because nobody got hurt, nor almost hurt. Some guy hitting girls, especially ones you know, damn you are showing some good restraint.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

I'm going talk to Risk Management Monday or next week with my Unit Leader because I told her I'm going lose my shit with this guy and he isn't worth losing my job over but nobody deserves to get hurt because of him. Eh probably won't do any good but he always wants to go back to North One but because Doctors want him on our unit to give therapeutic care because they think he will change but he is too stupid to change.

That's what I deal with but some of the patients are actually fun so I do enjoy my job working with crazies oh the stories... Can't even make them up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.