View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 04:49 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Weapons are great, but the priority has to be fixing the Oline this offseason. Given a choice, I would rather watch a couple of nobody receivers fall down and drop passes for an entire season than watch another single game where Mahomes gets his ass kicked like this years Super Bowl.

And for what it is worth, Seth Williams may be available much later in the draft. I'm not saying it completely reflects reality, but draftnetwork rates Williams as the 130th player in this years draft. He is commonly available to us with our 4th round pick. As is Sage Surratt and Josh Imatorbhebhe- all big receivers that could play the "x".

The Chiefs are talented enough to largely- not entirely- but largely discount need and draft BPA. If that is a WR in the 1st- fine. But there is no reason to freak out about weapons when we have Hill, Kelce, Hardman and CEH.

SO MUCH THIS.

I just got done arguing the same in my mock thread. The Chiefs do need a couple of additional pieces. A WR to play the X, a #2 TE. Sure. But the goal has to be fixing the O-line, particularly tackle. Schwartz probably comes back in 2021, which will give time for Niang to come back in from his COVID vacation and get ready to be Schwartz' heir at RT. They need to replace Fisher. They need to figure out OC and the future at OG. I don't think they can do all of it in one year, but they better do the most important thing: address the long-term validity at both OT spots.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.