Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #175
Veteran

I've been trying to get a 3090 since the first day and the only way I could get one was to buy the whole prebuilt system instead of configuring to suit. And even now as it hasn't arrived yet (eta Tuesday) I am suspicious of its actual existence! Part for part I figure I paid about a 400 dollar mark up so a little much, but I can get work to reimburse some of it. I was pretty happy with the components, so overall not too disappointed in the route I had to take. Obviously, that assumes it actually shows up Tuesday. My new monitor already got here.

I bought this for work needs, but I think I might have to try some gaming now which I haven't done for 20 years.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli