View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 01:10 PM   #671
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Just why do you feel left out? You never asked for one and I called it after post 503 I wasn't going do any more request. I just can't get everyone even if I want to there are hundreds of posters what makes you so special? All you did was laugh at one and you expect me to make you one?

I kinda even got over whelmed with them and after our Super Bowl loss didn't really want to do many more but I'm getting the ones i feel obligated and some I already wanted to do I'm trying get back in the groove of doing them. Dane McCloud didn't ask for one but I had that concept in my head and wanted to do it. He at least gave me some really good pos rep way back when this started and he said some meaningful things but all you've done was one post before this one then feel left out well sorry dude maybe later this offseason I'll do more I wanted Hammock Party to be my last one but I was going do a couple surprise ones and I can't help it if your not one.

I don't want anyone feeling left out but come on just one " " this entire thread after it's been up almost two months and expect me to just whip it out for you?
I understand. I wish I had asked for one, they are indeed awesome.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote