View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 08:33 PM   #655
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Well work is sucking right now they discharged my favorite crazy patient with dementia that was one/one that I did most of my drawings being called names or him flipping me off for twenty minutes when he was laying in bed. I really miss that old fart. Also you could not win a stairing contest if he's stairing at you he doesn't blink.

Now we have a fuquetart that hits is a big dumby. He likes to hit girls I've put him in holds and put him in the restraint chair many times before. He is no fun to work with a big sloth. I'm the only male MHDD to deal with him today. He'll probably be good for a few days then start his shit on the weekend but I'll want him go back to North 1 secure unit before the weekend.
That sounds pretty thankless man.

Keep up the good work with the pictures, I don't comment a lot, but I do check this multiple times a day to see if you have made anything else.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote