View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 11:51 AM   #205
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Rousseau needs no explanation, but I am curious why everyone is so quick to name Bateman before Vera-Tucker? Positional value? Bigger gap between Bateman and remaining WRs compared to gap between Vera-Tucker and remaining OTs?

While I recognize the need for a WR (or two) to replace the WRs we expect to lose, it seems to me that our anemic Oline played a larger role in our recent Super Bowl loss.
As was said, Vera-Tucker is likely a guard in the NFL, not a tackle. Therefore the positional value just isn't there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.