View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 02:39 PM   #7665
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Sounds like fun!

Not being reminded of the cluster**** when the bill came would be worth paying it off to me. If it's actually a credit card with delayed interest, I wonder what paying it off early does to a credit score?
When I renewed my LOC they ran a credit check and it didn’t appear to move it so whatever.

But I figured out how they tag people. They keep track of “deferred interest” and if you still have any balance at all they hit you with the accrued interest, so it’s like you put the whole thing on the card for a year.

I decided I didn’t want to play that game.

The damn farm pays enough interest in sensitive to reducing interest expense
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.