View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 12:37 PM   #7661
Supporter

So several weeks ago we bought a different refrigerator. It ended up being a ****ing fiasco of damaged products, returns, yelling at salesman trying to **** us in the ass with a baseball bat, and most importantly, the wife angry at the salesman (but pointed at me, of course).

So this fridge was sold to us as NO INTEREST FOR 12 months. You know how they do. Well, as it turns out, they sign you up for a credit card which defers the interest for a year. Not the same, but whatever, no interest is no interest. So I made 2 payments while this fiasco was going on, but decided to say **** it and pay it off. The little tiny bit of interest in my savings account - but most importantly the access to that money over the next 10 months (worth far more than the interest), just isn't worth it. I was so pissed off at those sister****ers that I'm done. So I transferred the money and forfeited my interest free balance.

Yay mathematically incorrect decisions!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.