View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 04:53 PM   #7652
Mod Team

This riskiest play I'll make this week may be LEAF. Earnings are Feb 25th and let me tell you, I don't like holding through earnings if I'm trading. I may spec play this and buy Monday but sell 50% of my positions before market close on the 25th. I could then let 50% of the position ride through earnings just in case. Upside here is hopefully 20-30% in short duration.

Weird things happen around earnings. A recent was PTON that surged 10% the day of earnings. Earnings were released after market close and the stock sunk 12% after hours even though the earnings report was good!

For longer plays, BABA continues to trade in a well defined channel, hopefully breakout coming. It's VERY undervalued. EXAS is a long term play as well and I really like what they offer.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.