Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 02:11 PM   #172
Woman should only make babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Hmmmm. thanks mang.

Yeah, it might end up being a more single monitor set up with Track IR. as much as I would love a 3 monitor solution for imersion....don't think that'll be in the budget GPU/CPU.

was hoping to keep the build budget in the ball park of $1k. (just the gaming system, no monitors etc). Sounds like to do the sweet triple monitor set up with moderate graphics would be wayyy more than that
the xbox buttons are broke because I put an aftermarket hub on and ****ed it up but you can have my g920 if you are in KC
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.