View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 08:55 AM   #4090
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I don't know much about this stuff but I was telling the wife that this thing needs to have drones on it so they can go out and gather info. Then I heard there was some kind of helicopter they were going to try and fly. Helicopter or drone? Being able to "spread out" I think would be a big deal.
It's a drone helicopter.
I saw somewhere that the atmosphere is something like 1% of earth's in terms of density, so they had to test lift characteristics in a vacuum chamber. I'm super excited to see the video of it taking off and flying away!
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.