Thread: Music Red Dirt Juke Box
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 01:42 AM   #176
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I haven't seen any discussion on it here, but have you heard the latest Sturgill Simpson "Cutting Grass" Butcher Shoppe sessions?

He does several of his songs in a bluegrass sound, and there are some others. It's a great "garage" or "listen in the shop" playlist. Honestly I hadn't been the biggest fan of the last couple of albums, but I like this.

You're welcome.

I just checked the release date of the album and the internet says October of 2020. Is that correct? I hope so, because this sounds more like the Sturgill Simpson I liked. I stopped paying attention to him when he released that horrible movie soundtrack on Netflix.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote