View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 07:47 AM   #786
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Been getting to read a lot with COVID and now winter wonderland.

Tried to read the Shadow Campaigns by Django Wexler which is a fantasy series set in an era analogous to the Napoleonic era. I liked the first one, but then it just started dragging.

I then read the first Powder Mage trilogy by Brian McClellan. Loved this, so I went on to the second trilogy and am finishing up the first book now. My understanding is that they're making this into a television series in the future, which would be awesome.
I had the same issue with the Shadow Campaigns. First book was great, couldn't finish the second book.

I'll look at adding the Powder Mage to my reading list. I've got a big back log right now though.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.