View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 10:31 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyscarab View Post
Maybe its me, but I don't remember our players trashing the 49ers this much after our win. But what do you expect from an Arians coached team. Trash at the top all the way to the bottom. Enjoy the championship win, you wont see another before we do.
Yup.

The coach sets the attitude for the team. Reid is a class act and well respected around the league.

Arians is an assclown and clearly his players are following his ‘leadership’. We all know how this will end. Reid has been to 3 straight Conference Title games and 2 straight Super Bowls. Tampa Bay is a nice little 11-5 wildcard team that got hot at the right time and caught KC on its worst day. Shit happens.

Know how I know who won’t be back in the Super Bowl next year . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote