View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:18 PM   #96
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
“Tom Brady teams tend to be one of the least”

It sounds like your argument that the officiating wasn’t blatantly one-sided is that the Chiefs are undisciplined (which is a bullshit excuse as well), and Brady teams are disciplined.

What would Brady have to do with the Bucs being disciplined unless that’s what you meant?

Those things had nothing to do with the blatantly biased officiating.

Well Tom Brady being on the team might’ve, but not in the way you were implying.
No. I was stating a fact. The Patriots were one of the least penalized teams in the league and it seems like it carried on to the bucs. That's just a fact. I didn't say for what reason. I just said what happens.

Seriously wtf is up with you .
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote