View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 08:56 AM   #30175
synthesis2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I think it is obvious that Mahomes is a better QB than Brady right now.

And physical talent Mahomes is clearly superior. I do think Brady in his prime is being sold short a little here. His arm talent was far better than many people think and his lightning fast processing and short-intermediate accuracy was a DEADLY combo.

Of course he had Belichick always supplying him with a well coached defense and a top offensive line that could protect him.

Moving on the GOAT talk was dumb because there are two separate issues. Most accomplished QB was Brady and is likely to remain so.

Mahomes is the most talented QB I have ever seen play..he was making jaw dropping "what the hell" plays at Texas Tech.

I'm not trying to sell Brady short in his prime, one person put that he was like a "Steve Nash" type of player and as a Sun's fan I can 100% get it. I mean a football team has 53 guys on it so one player is not a team, heck 5-8 players are not a team. Steve was a B+,A- leader of the team and was able to distribute the ball to whoever for the team to win.

Brady ability wise even at his height was a B+, A-, ne never did anything that made your jaw drop but just made the vanilla plays he needed to make to win the game. It takes nothing away from his titles as he is the MOAAT but in terms of talent I am not sure he even cracks the top 20.
synthesis2 has disabled reputation