View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 08:16 PM   #557
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've rarely been critical Chiefs since Reid took over in 2013, other than some questionable contracts and draftees by John Dorsey, but I have to say, I am very disappointed by the fact that the Chiefs haven't directly addressed the timetable for Schwartz and Fisher's recovery/return.

The season is over, both men ended last season on IR and they don't need to play any games with the roster.

They've had plenty of time to appraise the fans of their injury status, so what's the holdup?
Great question and this needs to be addressed sooner than later. We, as fans, would like to know what's what - like NOW!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.