Thread: Movies and TV Has anyone subscribed to Discovery+
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #9
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
It is cheap, and if those shows/networks are mostly what you watch, why are you paying for cable or other?

My only complaint thus far is the video quality isn't fantastic. It is OK, but not great.

I’m not much of a fan of only having streaming options. I find lots of shows just scrolling through channels and don’t want to have to always “find” or specifically choose something to watch. I’ll just keep using the apps or dvring things but I suspect the apps will be phased out and discovery + will be the only option to stream their shows.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.