View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 01:01 PM   #30172
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
The lovely Mrs B gave me Patrick Mahomes for VD. There's actually a couple Mahomes Hallmark ornaments. The original is the one in the white road jersey. He's holding the ball left handed like when he pitched it vs. Denver. In the new one she just gave me he's in his red jersey, holding the ball right handed and looking downfield. He's a little darker in the new version. Helmet is the same. This is on the ornament tree in my office that I keep momentos I've received over the years.
So wait, your wife gave you VD...or gave Patrick Mahomes VD...or wait...OK I get it now.

InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.