View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 06:53 AM   #30166
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Same with the tuck rule fumble. He’s been pretty dang lucky the last 20 years.
I know, I mean, if the rules were different, or if they were just called incorrectly, he wouldn't have won! What a lucky guy! I'm sure there aren't many others who benefit from the correct application of the rules, even when the rules are a bit silly.

I'm sure that Browns fans won't obsess over the Fumble Through Endzone Rule for the next 20 years like Raiders fans and others over the Tuck Rule. I'm sure 49ers fans won't obsess over that 4th down stop that wasn't because of a generous spot. Nah, right? Brady is just uniquely lucky, and the media is uniquely obsessed with the Tuck Rule, because, well, that's different somehow?
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote