View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 12:19 AM   #620
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Thank you all, I appreciate all the support and love I got with this thread its been fun and I'm not quite done yet but if the mods want to un sticky it and let it bounce around in the Marty Lounge I'm cool with that. I feel like I lost a lot of mojo since the refs handed the Lombardi trophy to Tom Brady and the Buccs so it is what it is but the motivation just isn't there as much if we won.

Although i have fun doing these time escapes me and I did this for fun but not as much fun for me had we won.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote