View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 12:24 PM   #13
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
I want a vpn on my phone so i can bet on some sports to make a quick buck or two so can someone explain it to me like i was a denver broncos fan.

Thank in advance. Also i donated to the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You’re better off going to an offshore book like Bovada or 5Dimes. BWillie might know more. You’re setting yourself up for some legal trouble if you try to spoof your location and you’re using a US based book.
Let me know if you are interested Nut. I can get you a special deal on a new sign up at Bovada (through my affiliate link) if you PM me. Free money ain't all bad.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.