View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 11:50 PM   #16082
Supporter

It's so motherloving cold I cooked some chicken in a skillet. Put some adobo sauce and a bunch of salt, and got a respectable sear on it despite teflon. Tasted wonderful after a short rest.

Pablo inspired me to do Brussell Sprouts. Because healthy right? These were frozen so I didn't have to prep them much. Olive oil. A bunch of salt, and we cooked up some bacon and threw it in too. The thing that moved the needle though was crushed red pepper. That moved the things from boring to phenomenal. Looks like shit on the plate, probably ****ed with it too much. But was pretty damned good.

Mandarin orange is mandarin orange.

Then I had to clean up

I really need the weather to loosen up it's death grip so I can grill again.

Last edited by Buehler445; 02-13-2021 at 11:59 PM.. Reason: Forgot the picture like an asshole
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote