Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 02:27 PM   #1814
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Olyphant is one of my favorite actors working right now and he was fantastic, if not amazing, in Justified. I'd love to see more Cobb Vanth in the Star Wars Universe, whether it's on the Mandalorian or one of the other series set post-Return of the Jedi.

But the dude is a Vanderbilt. He didn't have to parlay or "fight" for anything. He was born wealthy, handsome and with privilege.
Didn't know that about him, and yes it always takes a bit of shine off people when you know they were set for life whether they "made it" or not like Taylor Swift etc

People like that don't have to risk anything

That said he's an outstanding actor anyway, even his voice is very distinctive... I knew exactly who it was long before he even took off the helmet

On a side note I'm worried about his health though, he was sooo skinny in Mando, looked like a 90 pound sack of skin and bones
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.