Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 09:43 AM   #1800
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Surprisingly enough, there are at least a few libs who think her firing was BS, like this guy from New York Magazine... and even Chris Hayes from MSNBC

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-yo...wood-blacklist

Actually hung out at my buddies last night to finish up the last 3 episodes of season one, and catch the season two opener... I still LOVE this show, and in Carano's defense she really is NOT the shitty actress others here seem to think she is

As an athlete trying to make the jump to acting, she is well above average IMO
I will say I vastly enjoyed watching Carano in that role rather than when Hollywood casts a 100 lb actress who throws around 250 lb actors like ragdolls. With Gina there was never a need to suspend disbelief - it always felt legit.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-13-2021 at 10:00 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote