View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 06:45 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Going back to my last mock, anybody know much about Brady Christensen?

I didn't see much BYU football but reading this guy's scouting reports, I'm really surprised he's not rated higher. Other than level of competition, it doesn't seem has any real weaknesses.
I haven't watched him a metric shitton, but I haven't seen anything terrible. I think the biggest knock will be level of competition much like Radunz. What gave me the most pause is he doesn't look to have that elite lateral agility and quickness in his slide to reach NFL speed at LT. I think he'd struggle holding the arc. He also tends to let his hands get wide. He looks like a RT in the NFL that needs a bit of adjustment time.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.