View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #7
Starter

Lots of trade downs. My only regret is missing out on Michigan WR Nico Collins, who went at 93. I was hoping he'd fall to me at the start of the 4th.

KC
Jalen Mayfield--Starting OT on left or right side with flexibility to move inside
OT Michigan
trade icon
KC

Patrick Jones--Run defender who sets the edge and has developing pass rush skills. Ideal size and above average bend and athleticism for the 4-3 edge. Can start day 1.
EDGE Pitt
KC

Quinn Meinerz--He was my late round draft crush until he blew up at the Senior Bowl. Tosses defenders like rag dolls. Hopefully he has the athleticism to work effectively in the KC offense.
OC Wisconsin-Whitewater
trade icon
KC

Adrian Ealy--Developmental OT, but will hopefully provide depth and push to start in year 2.
OT Oklahoma
trade icon
KC

Paulson Adebo--Chance to start year 1 on the outside. Has all the tools to stand out in Spags' system.
CB Stanford
trade icon
KC

Tre McKitty--Good athlete with a nice catch radius and RAC ability. Can he learn to block at the pro level? Often looks like an oversized WR, which can be a good thing.
TE Georgia
KC

Cornell Powell--Great blocker, smart player, good route runner, and tough to bring down. Reminds me of Pringle, but younger and more polished. Ultimate team guy who should challenge for reps if he can learn the offense quickly enough.
WR Clemson
trade icon
KC

Janarius Robinson--Big DE with the ability to kick inside in pass rush situations. Relentless motor and a mean streak.
EDGE Florida State
KC

Josh Ball--Lengthy OL with good weight distribution. Needs better functional strength to compete at this level, so he'll need some time to season. Good fundamentals.
OT Marshall
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about