View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 07:40 AM   #5
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
The defense didn’t play their best, but they were not the problem. The B.S. officiating was. They were on the rough end of several bad calls and they let it get to them and didn’t respond well. You don’t gut the entire unit because of one bad game. They are a still a solid D overall. Could they use a few upgrades (LBer, another pass rusher)? Yeah. But overall it’s a solid group.

The real problem was the patchwork O-Line (we need more depth, at least better depth) and Andy’s coaching. Some really terrible decisions by him. Maybe the Brit thing really was throwing him off his game? I don’t know. But something wasn’t right out there.

Yes, the officiating was one-sided and went down in TB’s favor, but that is not what ultimately cost them the game.

It certainly didn’t help, though.

I want most of our picks and attention on the offense. More weapons,better OL.

Our defense is fine when it is complimentary to incredible offense.

We have a generational QB in his prime. The ultimate weapon.

In the Super Bowl that weapon never got to fire because:

OL couldn't give him time

Weapons other than Hill/Kelce couldn't get open fast.

On defense I would like to add another pass-rusher and a 3 down linebacker. But ONLY when the value jumps out on the board. Otherwise keep stacking our strength.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote