View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 04:19 PM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
I watched the game on TV. I won't disagree with you on the PI calls. But does that change the fact that the chiefs only put up 9 points on the board?

If the chiefs would of made it a close game...
It does change it because it disrupted the flow and course of the game. The Chiefs were down by three scores due to those penalties and that changed how they approached the second half.

And I understand errors. The Breeland thing clearly shouldn't have been a penalty, but I completely understand how a ref in real time could conclude on the fly that it was. Heck, I assumed on first glance that it was a penalty.

But the Matthieu penalty? Come on. You call that, and then you don't call a defender tackling Pringle in the end zone later? I can live with poor officiating as long as it's consistent. It wasn't consistent at all yesterday.

And now we at least know why Tom Brady gets those neutral zone calls on Sarah Thomas' side of the line of scrimmage. Happy Birthday, Brady Thomas.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.