View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 11:22 PM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
The injuries of the offensive line, in the end, were just too much. Even for Mahomes.

They ran a Tampa 2 to take away the big plays, and we couldn't pass block, and we couldn't run the ball consistently.

You still have to block. No matter what playmakers you have.

And defensively, the defensive front 7 is need of an infusion of talent too.

The Chiefs need another force up front. Maybe Gay is the upgrade at LB, maybe we need another.

But I don't want to hear any more horseshit about how we shouldn't spend draft resources on the offensive line.

Even Mahomes is still human. Exceptional, yes. But human.
I can't think of more than a couple of people who think we shouldn't spend draft resources on the offensive line at all.

Some of us think we should be a bit more judicious than just throwing all of our picks at the problem but in no way do I think we should sit back and do nothing.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote