View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 11:18 PM   #43
www.nfl-forecast.com

Not Andy's best effort. I want to say that Tampa had some success on D in week 12 after they decided that they couldn't just man up against Tyreek all day. I think Andy had to completely ignore what happened in the first quarter of week 12 and start from what they played in the last 3 quarters.

We wasted a lot of first and second downs today, putting us in 3rd and long. i like out chances on 3rd and long, but one dropped pass, extreme pressure, or a penalty and we are punting. Yeah, we saw that a lot today. Andy wasted a lot of first and second downs so we had a lot of make or break on 3rd down. That has bothered me for several weeks now.

I also think he dialed up the "wrong" short passes. Too many sideways passes that the Bucs closed quickly on. We needed more screens to CEH, short over the middle to Kelce, and slants. David played a great game for Tampa, no doubt.

Andy is a good coach, but he clearly got out maneuvered today. Maybe losing Fisher was just too much to overcome, but I didn't like the game plan.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.