View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 10:53 PM   #32
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That’s the effect of being aggressive. TB, was happy to run it out, and Andy couldn’t figure out that his D had no answer for TB. Just take your 8 point deficit and be happy you get the ball to start Q3. Like everything else in this game, we just couldn’t get out of our own way. It was a gawdamn mess head to toe on both sides of the ball. Just one of those games.
I don't blame him. I want the ball in Mahomes hands anytime we can. I would never put anything past him. We could have scored before half. Never know.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.