View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 03:46 PM   #452
Ultrabanned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

So I went ahead and took the plunge on a record player. Did a lot of reading and research and blah blah blah. This one seems to be a nice one per reviews, and I had to drive 45 minutes to pick it up at the Best Buy in St Joe because apparently there's a real shortage of new turntables out there. NFM, Best Buy, Amazon...bunch of backorder bullshit. Was definitely more than I wanted to throw out there at $300 but I am enjoying it so far.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/audio-t...?skuId=6405424

Vinyl really does sound much different than other formats. I like it. I thought it might have been some bullshit but it's not. Anyhow I'm spinning these today back to back. Jim first:

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote