View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 02:26 PM   #436
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just saying what I was told.

I’d say Suggs is more outlier here thoigh. That’s super quick. I’d guess middle of next year with 2022 back to full health being more likely.

He and his wife are expecting their first and he’s made 70 million. Feels like he can get out now with full health and be set for life with his family. Again, things change so who knows but that’s just what I was told.
Well, if he retires, it's because he doesn't love football, he's just a guy that can play football for a massive amount of money.

Considering Reid's mantra about working with guys that live and breathe football, it would be a shock to see a guy like Fisher, who's at the top of the mountain for the second straight season, retire.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.