View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 12:15 PM   #1853
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
We are unified in our hatred of Tounge-Kissing Tom...Hopefully this is the last year of the NFL coddling him to Superbowls.

Chiefs are primed to be the new enemy..its fun to watch.

Everyone loved Mahomes at first...until he beats THEIR team. Rams/ Seahawks are the only ones left...and the NFCE next year.
To me, Mahomes is like Peyton Manning. I always liked Peyton, and if we lost to him it wasn't a big deal. I always wanted to see him win if he wasn't playing the Bills.

It is a bit different, in that the Bills were a non-factor for so long when Peyton was good that it wasn't like him beating our 5-11 team was heartbreaking. Mahomes, on the other hand, is going to stand in the way of us getting back to the SB. Still, I feel no animosity toward the Chiefs.

Brady is totally different. I cannot stand seeing him win a preseason game against the Lions, let alone anything meaningful.

To me, it's simple: first I cheer for the Bills. After that, whatever makes Brady and/or New England fans miserable I'm for it!
GoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote