View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #1588
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I made a deliberate exception for this dildo...that twat goes around trying to rally a crowd against certain people that he disagrees with...and baits them into an argument.
No. All i do is remind everyone of the dumb shit you oh-so-proudly post.

You know, like the NFL will force the Raiders into the playoffs in 2020...and 2019...and 2018.

Or things like, Andy Reid self sabotages his team into losses for his NFL masters.

See....i don't MAKE you post anything. You post it yourself. Then we all have a good chuckle. And then when you get all inflated and ranty i remind you of how horribly wrong you've been.

Then you get pissy. And then i laugh some more. Like right now.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.