View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:15 PM   #1557
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
TAMPA BAY INJURY UPDATE

Whitehead (shoulder), Winfield jr (ankle), David (hamstring) and Brown (knee) all "ran around today" according to Ariens.. "but we'll have to wait and see how bad the swelling is tomorrow"...he added.

Well it sounds like they were all limited again and there has been no word about JPP's knee issue yet either. Also if Whitehead was "no contact" again that would be very revealing.

Right now I'm guessing there are gonna be a bunch of "game time decisions" to drag it out. I maintain though that Whitehead and Brown are longshots and David, Winfield and JPP won't be 100% in this game.
Tampa was going to have their hands full with our offense even fully healthy. They can’t feel to good about this.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote