View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 12:08 PM   #30028
Champions

I have ESPN+ with the Hulu/Disney+ package. No way to share the video, but Manning lamenting his kids loving the Chiefs was a great opener:

Quote:
They [the Chiefs] are really fun to watch in person. I actually took my kids to the Chiefs/Browns game a couple weeks ago. Sat up there with Eric Stonestreet...My kids were decked out in Chiefs jerseys. They got Mahomes on. They got Tyreek Hill. Your kids are wearing Chiefs jerseys, you just gotta suck it up. Now I refused to take a picture with the mascot. He wanted a picture with me. He got one with my kids. I said, No. I'll do it with my kids. I'm not doing it with the mascot. Ok? I mean enough's enough. Are you kidding me? I mean the nerve of that mascot to ask me. But my kids wear Chiefs jerseys to a football game, and then we go skiing this past weekend and my son's in a Mahomes jersey to ski in. And his buddy, Zack, is wearing a Mahomes Texas Tech jersey. I mean everywhere I go, it's Mahomes, Mahomes, Mahomes. Tells you what kind of great player he is if he's got some huge 9 year old fans out here in Denver, Colorado.
rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=122011&thumb=1&d=1612462092" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: ManningAtArrowhead.jpg Views: 618 Size: 90.4 KB ID: 122011" style="margin: 2px" />
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote