View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:50 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
I always felt like his Off the Couch newspaper column stuff sounded catty and jealous. Like he wanted to be a player in the KC sportswriter/broadcaster scene but couldn't, so he just nitpicked at Don Fortune or Whitlock or whoever was on in those days.
I might be wrong, but that was the vibe I got from him.
Hall wrote for KCC and many speculated it was Whitlock (the POS) who actually wrote his column. Even he joked about it.

Quote:
"I want to thank all my readers from KCConfidential over the past 2.5 years and let you know you can now read my (or Whitlock’s) OTC at my new website; http://greghallkc.com/ See you there."

Last edited by cooper barrett; 02-04-2021 at 12:14 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.