Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:07 AM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I've enjoyed this season (I'm only through Ep6). Man, some other boards I'm on are REALLY down on it. They're vicious about how "awful" the Naomi/Phillip storyline has been and feel that the entire season has been basically watching Naomi be emotional and whiney about her relationship with Phillip. I don't know... I think they could have condensed it down, but it just didn't bother me that much.
But without that storyline, how else do you tell the inside narrative of what a manipulative rat bastard Marco is? It sounds like those posters are just tired of seeing Naomi get beat down mentally for pretty much the entire season.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.