View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 02:06 AM   #30020
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
That was amazing! Thanks for the tip. I loved pre-Denver Peyton Manning, so this brought me back around again.

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/...bucketId=22871
Man, I hated this MFer when he was playing. I used to get so sick of announcers acting like Manning invented watching film. Hell, at one point it felt like announcers were contractually obligated to mention how much film he watched at least twice per game.

But, now that he is retired, along with the fact that we once wrecked his shit so badly that he got benched (for Brock Osweiler) and the fact that we have won a SB and are playing in another, I can enjoy his sense of humor, and his film breakdowns. He is also in one of my favorite SNL skits/digital short.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote