Thread: Mock 1/30/21
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:24 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
What’s the gameplan here for Fisher’s return?
To me, you take one approach that involves a Fisher return or you take one that doesn't and move on. That to me is either, A) you re-sign Remmers and you go out and snag another cheap vet, limp through 2021 the best you can at LT, and hope for Fisher's return to the previous form before the next offseason and re-sign him or B) you draft a LT early, re-sign Remmers to help with the growing pains, and you let Fisher walk in 2022.

This was the worst possible year for Fisher to have this injury. I have clearly supported and really like Fisher, but it's an injury where you can't just bank on him ever being 100% again. Most often, players never return to prior form, and a quarter of them never play again. It sucks, but if I'm pretending to be GM, I'm planning to move on. You are unlikely to find a starting LT beyond the 2nd round, and beyond the 1st is pushing it. So, you have to make your mind up.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote