Thread: Mock 1/30/21
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 06:43 PM   #17
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't know, honestly. I kind of like him, kind of don't. I like his movement but he's not the world's greatest against top edge rushers and in projecting him to the pro game on the outside. I'd be remiss if I didn't say I would be concerned about the edge talent he'd face in our division, especially Bosa. It's like he doesn't have the anchor to handle good power rushers and he doesn't have the length to reach wide rushers. I haven't much read his scouting reports but the couple I have echo what I see. He might be better in a more run-oriented scheme like Baltimore, where his strengths would be most used and his weaknesses less exposed.
Thanks!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.