View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 10:23 AM   #29995
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Not really, they could have sat him for a year, then flipped Drew for a couple of picks and likely been playing for their second or third SB in a row. And don't say that they wouldn't have traded Drew. It's a business and sometimes you have to make decisions that are unpopular with the fans
A friend of mine is a big Drew Brees/Purdue fan. I took him along a couple years ago when I met Mahomes. My friend asked him, "So I heard the Saints were looking to draft you. Do you think it would've been hard sitting behind Brees for a few years?"

Mahomes looked at him like, "Kid, what are you smoking?" He replied, "Uhm, I would've played."
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote