View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:14 AM   #29983
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I just wanted to say...

I became a Chiefs fan when I moved to Missouri in 1980. That spring, Gari Spani and Gary Barbaro came to my school as part of some community outreach thing with the Police. I don't remember what it was, some kind of 'Don't do drugs' thing or something. I was 8.

I waited almost 40 years for Patrick Mahomes. It was worth it. I promise I will never take it for granted.

This is a glorious time.
Gari Spani... One of my favorite all-time Chiefs. I was #59 in High School and College because of Gari...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.