View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 09:58 PM   #279
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
From my understanding, it's all about the new Broadcast Rights Deals, which the NFL is currently negotiating.

If the networks and NFL can agree to new deals before the new league year begins in March, the cap will not go down in 2021 and any losses will be spread over a 3-5 year period, so that there is zero impact moving forward.

If the deals aren't completed, no one, not the NFLPA or NFL Front Office, has any idea what the cap implications will be for 2021.
I think you're more than spot on here Dane. I recall it being a hot debate last year and alot of those renew for the 2021 and 2022 seasons. Hopefully they can get things ironed out and spread it out. Some teams are in far worse shape than us if they don't.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.