View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 11:25 AM   #69
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I’m not thinking resting data so much as maliciously accessing the network, if that makes sense. As you can tell I’m asking from the end-user perspective. RSA tokens have been on smart devices for some time now. DOD companies use them on laptops, even they have sent many thousands of their workers to work from home, except for those who need to work onsite in a secured facility.
Yeah, 2-factor auth is the biggest preventative to unauthorized access, used in conjunction with a VPN.

The thing about thin clients is that the device itself is less of a staging area for network-based attacks. Windows machines are usually the source of 3/4 of all attacks on an internal network.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.