Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:03 PM   #138
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Received this email today from a stock bot I signed up for to alert me to 30xx cards as they come available. I’m not looking for a 3090, hopefully it’s a sign more cards are coming?

Hi
Just to inform you that Amazon currently have online stock of PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB Triple Fan Graphics Card for $2,279.99.

PLEASE NOTE – Emails are not always received or read immediately. This email was sent Feb 1 2021 16:01 ET at which time the stock information contained in this email was correct. Unfortunately, it’s sometimes the case that stock can run out by the time you have read this email.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.